Cataraqui Reflections

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Italy - Here I come!

My departure day has finally arrived and I believe I am ready. I took a picture of everything I am taking with me. I spread it all out on the spare bed.
Lying there are 3 dresses, 1 pair of pants, 1 pair of shoes, 4 tops, 1 sweater, my sleep machine, 1 night gown, 1 curling brush, a pair of gloves, a spare pair of compression stockings, a face cloth and hand towel . (!)

Here's what it looks like now.
Here's a closer view.
Yup, it all got packed with room to spare. I have to put a vanity bag on top of all this, but it will fit. There is a day pack that zips off which will substitute for my purse while I am in Italy. In it I will put my computer and wallet and all the little minutia that I will need.

I love those packing bags. The ones I bought have an Air Canada logo on the package and this is fitting as that is the airline that is flying me off to Italy.

Stay tuned. My next post will be from Italy itself!

No comments:

Post a Comment